72-hour Filmmaker Scramble
The Scramble starts with a quick workshop from BendFilm’s Executive Director and filmmaker Todd Looby on how to create a short film with no budget on a tight schedule. Filmmakers are then given one common theme or phrase on which to base their films that will be shot in only 3 days! All entries are juried by professional filmmakers, BendFilm programmers, and Scalehouse Board and staff. Participating films then screen publicly at an outdoor Mini Film Festival. The Jury Award Winner screens during the annual BendFilm Fall Festival and the audience also votes on their favorite. Filmmakers of all ages and experience welcome!
- Jury and Audience Award Winner: Reboot by Trevor Graciano and Taylor Morden
- Audience Award Winner: How Can You Stand It by Max Reisfar
- Jury Award Winner: S&M Love Company by JP Schlick
- Audience Award Winner: Wink by Future Filmworks
- Jury Award Winner: Sticker Shock by Popmotion Pictures